The safety of our customers and colleagues is our highest priority and in response to Coronavirus and COVID-19 we have taken additional measures to ensure that our cleaning and hygiene protocols are even more rigorous.
- We have issued a No Handshake Rule
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning all public areas
- All demonstrator cars are cleaned inside with anti-bacterial before handover.
- All customers cars are thoroughly cleaned with anti-bacterial before it is returned.
- Policies and procedures are in place to ensure that any colleague who experience symptoms follow Government guidelines in relation to self-isolation.
We fully understand that some customers have concerns about visiting our dealership during this difficult time however we have taken a number of measures to ensure that our centres remain safe for you to visit.We do have additional services available for extra peace of mind.
- Collection and delivery of vehicles in for service
- You can drop your car off to us for Service, MOT or Bodyshop first thing in the morning to avoid contact with others.You can collect your vehicle back later meeting a service advisor either outside or in a sanitised pod, which ever you prefer.
- Thinking of purchase a car, you can reserve a vehicle for sale online with a fully refundable deposit
- Test drives can be taken from home, the interior of our cars will be cleaned before handover – contact the Centre for further information
- Speak to us by telephone or email – see our contact page for full contact details
We are monitoring the situation and following all Government health advice to ensure that we continue to maintain your car and your safety.Our procedures will be monitored and updated as and when the situation changes.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty at this difficult time and assure you that we will take all necessary steps to ensure safety at our centres.